Individuals who register will be eligible for overall and age group prizing. Personalized bibs are available if you register before 12:00NOON on September 20th.
The Tot Trot is a safe, mostly flat baby stroller run/walk on the same Turkey Trot course for parents. Parents with strollers will start 5 minutes after the Turkey Trot Run and push their bundle of joy around the course with their baby strollers; babies on-board of course. No pre-race registration required for your toddler. Instead, Mom or Dad registers and their tot in a stroller joins for free. You can pick up a tot trot race bib at Package Pickup and customize it.
- Strollers must be suitable for a 10 km run/walk
- Strollers must be suitable for crossing curbs and rough terrain
- Parents must dress themselves and babies appropriately. Times on course range from 45 to 90 minutes
- The Tot Trot is not a race; please pass runners and walkers with extreme caution as the course meanders and has 1 steep downhill (Hornby Street)
Teams for families and friends
Bring your family and friends out and form a team for the Turkey Trot. Teams can be any number of people, but in order to compete in the official “Team Category” for the Big Prize, teams must have a minimum of 5 members and a maximum of 9 members.
- Team name printed on the race bib of each participant for anyone registered before September 21
- An award for fastest team to be announced on stage at the awards. Team members are still eligible for individual overall and age group category prizes. There this only one Team Category this year
It’s easy! You can create a team when you register yourself - just input your team name when asked “Create a team?” If you input a name here, you will automatically become the captain for that team. Your confirmation email will also include a link that you can forward to friends and family to invite them to register and join your team. Confirming who’s registered on your team can be done in the Team List. Search your name and if you are registered on a team, it will be listed beside your name. Deadline for all team changes is September 21st . Under no circumstances will team changes (additions, transfers or adding new teams) be permitted after deadline.
Official Team Finish Time
Teams with a minimum of 5 members will automatically be vying for the Team Prize category. A team’s official finishing time is based on the average of the first 5 finishers. Teams can be any mix of individuals. Teams of less than 5 members can participate but will NOT receive an official team finish time. Instead, results for these teams will be reported as individual times.
This is NOT a relay, all team members must complete the full 10 km course.
Deadline for team changes and additions is September 30th.
Enter a team into the Turkey Trot and win a prize! Prize will be announced at a later date.