The Turkey Trot Experience
The Turkey Trot is not your average run. Our goal is to make the run an EXPERIENCE. We want to raise the level of organization, volunteer involvement, accurate and timely information, gourmet food, and level of excitement so that the Turkey Trot is a run to remember for the ages!
As an example, post-race food is not just bananas, water and oranges like most other races; we have gourmet food that will have you sprinting over the finish line. While you are chowing down on the gourmet food you will be enjoying the rockin' reception from our house band!
Make this fun, family friendly 10km run, walk or stroll part of your Thanksgiving tradition and celebrate by:
- Spending time with family
- Supporting the food bank
- Burning off all that yummy, rich turkey dinner with a 10km, walk or stroll run around the seawall
The Turkey Trot is great for racers, walkers, Nordic walkers, strollers, kids, families...essentially it's a great outing for everyone.
What's Unique about the Turkey Trot?
- Supports the Greater Vancouver Food Bank with cash and food donations
- Is considered one of the most organized, scenic, flat and friendly events in Vancouver
- Includes amazing post-race celebration with band & catered food
- Limited to 2,000 runners
- Moms and Dads can push junior in the Tot Trot (strollers welcome)
- Complimentary bike valet service for all registered runners
Supporting the Greater Vancouver Food Bank
The Granville Island Turkey Trot is very proud to continue our support of the Greater Vancouver Food Bank in its efforts to feed families in need. We would like to thank all of last year’s participants for their donations and look forward to another great year.